This specialisation, within the civil law, but with a specific content, completely regulates everything related to property.
The practise in this area covers the different aspects of property law, including the transfer of all types of property assets, rentals, as well as the execution of various different planning procedures.
Conveyancing: purchase, transfer of property assets.
- Option to purchase contracts
- Contracts relating to deposit payments
- Preparation of mortgage deeds
- Mortgage foreclosure
- Cancellation of interest base clauses (“floor clauses”)
Horizontal or Commonhold property. Owners’ associations
- Structural and hidden defects in buildings.
- Changes to common areas and works carried out without permission
- Non-payment of debts by owners
- Urban leases
- Preparation of rental contracts
- Foreclosures and evictions
- Recovery of rents
- Cancellation of rental contracts
- Rent reviews.
- Legalization of building works
- Compulsory purchase
- Bankruptcy declarations
- Subsidies and grants
- Planning permissions